REGISTER NOW ! IAOHRA/NAHRW Joint Atlantic Regional Conference, March 7-8, 2013
Silver Spring Civic Building, Silver Spring, Maryland
Who should Come
Investigators, Directors, Commissioners and all Human Rights Workers
What you will learn?
Employment Investigation Training
Housing Investigation Training
Human Trafficking, the New Human Rights Issue
Legal Updates Employment/Housing
Please complete and return the conference registration form by mail with your payment to National Association of Human Rights Workers C/O LaTerrie Ward, NAHRW Treasurer, PO Box 283, Goldsboro, N.C. 27533…Should you have any questions you can contact her at (919) 580-4359 or email mailto:JLWard@goldsboronc.gov. The form may be copied for multiple registrations; however complete one form per attendee. Registration fees include all activities, training sessions, materials, breaks and box lunch. Refer questions to Jim Stowe at (240-777-8490) or Michael Dennis at (301) 947-4303.
- Rate: A limited number of overnight accommodations have been reserved at the Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring Downtown, Silver Spring, Md. for conference attendees at the special rate of $152.00 per night for both single and double occupancy. This rate is subject to the applicable state and local taxes, currently at 13% and subject to change without notice. Room plus taxes is currently $152.00 per night.
- Reservation Procedures: To reserve a room at the Courtyard by Marriott contact the hotel directly at (301) 589-4899. Attendees should request the group rate for the International Association of Official Human Rights Agencies (IAOHRA)/National Association of Human Right Workers (NAHRW) Joint Atlantic Region Conference. Reservations may also be made online. See below for details.
- Cut-Off Date: The rate will only be available until February 20, 2013. Attendees attempting to reserve a room after February 25, 2013 cannot be guaranteed the special rate or availability.
- Hotel Parking: parking is also available at the hotel; please call directly for applicable rates.
SEE BELOW TO MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS ONLINE
MONTGOMERY COUNTY OFFICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
• Check-in: Wed Mar 06, 2013
• Check-out: Sat Mar 09, 2013
• Special rate still available - REGISTER NOW!
COURTYARD SILVER SPRING DOWNTOWN
Single King $152 USD per night
Book Single King at Courtyard Silver Spring Downtown for $152 USD per night
Double Queen $152 USD per night
Book Double Queen at Courtyard Silver Spring Downtown for $152 USD per night
All special needs requests should be emailed to Jim Stowe at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and also note on your registration form.